Landing pages are quietly but quickly becoming the best conversion tool in marketing.
What is a landing or launch page and why do you need one?
Landing and launch pages are exactly what they sound like – a page where a prospect or interested party lands when they visit your site or a page developed to highlight the launch of a new product, service or site. In other words, it’s a destination URL. Landing pages almost always include a lead capture/sign up form or an ecommerce back end.
Landing or Launch Page Marketing Plan
Step 1: Design and develop landing pages to work inside your website.
We can design a landing page that will bring in the most qualified leads possible. These pages are SEO optimized to provide the most bang for your buck in the search engine rankings.
Step 2: Now it’s time to put it to work. We will think of the ideas and layout your landing pages for you!
- Choose how many landing pages you want developed. 6-12 per year is good for low level touch business.
- We will brainstorm with your team to come up with an offer, idea, insight, contest, sale, video, or anything else that we think will excite your customers and encourage them to engage with your brand.
- We will then generate the content and create the design and layout of the new page within your existing template.
- Then we get to the fun stuff – marketing and promoting the page!
- If the content is newsworthy, we recommend publishing a press release! We can write an effective press release and distribute it to a number of sources to be published.
- Promote on your site with small ad if wanted.
- We’ll promote your new landing page on your Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter profiles.
- If applicable, we can create an ad for your Google AdWords campaign.
- Your offer will get posted on your blog, and syndicated through our Blog promotion platform.
- We’ll prepare an targeted email to send out to your list of prospects and/or clients.
How much does it cost?
Plans are customized to each user pending the amount of pages and the customization. Call us at (931) 292-CUBE or request a quote here.