Your logo is the customer’s first impression of your business
Make sure you have a high-impact logo that’s dressed to impress.
Your logo needs to:
- Get noticed
- Be memorable
- Work with your tagline
Your logo shouldn’t be carved in stone; it needs to be adaptive. Technology, styles and preferences change and your logo should also. Think about every MAJOR company from any industry. Every company has changed or updated their look to meet the demands of the modern consumer.
Be wary of all those “Cheap Logo” websites.
We’re sure you’re familiar with the problems that arise when using these comapnies, but just in case you aren’t, here is what you can expect:
- Limited, impersonal contact that restricts results
- Automated “support” without a way to discuss project status or concerns
- Hidden fees
We hear tales of woe from customers who thought they were getting a deal only to be provided with a sub par logo that has very little chance of producing a marketable result.It’s simple, if you are serious about your company, a cheap logo won’t help your company.
Custom Logo Design Pricing & Packages
We have four logo packages to fit your budget:
Business Stationery, Collateral and More
Now that you have a unique and dynamic logo, we can provide any of the following add-on options:
- Corporate stationery design – The look and feel of your stationery and collateral represent an important part of making a positive brand impression on clients and prospects alike. Showing that you care about your image signifies that you care about your clients.
- Tagline creation – A memorable tagline secures your place in the market and in your niche, but “cute” is usually not a good idea unless you are Nike or another nationally known brand. Instead, an effective tagline should further define what you can achieve for your prospects.
- Icon development – Product suites, Web graphics and GUI, etc. Quoted on an individual basis.
- Animated logo – Add a little something extra to your company web site. Subtle, well-designed brand animation can make your logo “pop” and set you apart from competitors.
- Logo variations – Your logo will often need several different versions. For example, a version for color backgrounds, a 3-D version, a flat version and an embroidery version.
So what should you do next?